COVID-19 Update: Our Dental Office is SAFE & OPEN!
Current in-office hours are TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS , with some MONDAYS as well, from 8:30am – 5:00pm. We work remotely, on Mondays and Wednesdays, to help you with scheduling and some billing questions, via phone, text, and email. We ask that in consideration of our time and that of our other patients, you plan accordingly & that ALL CANCELLATIONS/CHANGES are made at least TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS IN ADVANCE.
We are always available in case of emergency. Please call 212-242-4488 or text 212-685-5449 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patronage and consideration! Once you have a scheduled appointment, please note the “New Rules” listed below:
- WE ASK THAT YOU WEAR A MASK, EXCEPT WHEN BEING TREATED!
- Please let us know if you think there is ANY chance you have been exposed to COVID in the last 2 weeks, an/or have any symptoms (fever, cough, etc.)
- You may have your temperature taken & be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer in the entryway.
- For social distancing and infection control, we will utilize all three treatment and exam rooms to separate our patients and eliminate unnecessary contacts.
- We have air filtration units with UV and UV light wands in each room to help minimize aerosols and kill bacteria and viruses, in addition to normal PPE and other mandated sterilization techniques.
- Although our ADA-accessible restroom is available, we kindly ask that you use the restroom at home beforehand when possible, as we are trying to minimize restroom use.
- We are also doing our best to space appointments further apart, which is why it is essential that if you need to see us, you do your best to arrive AT or BEFORE your appointed time.
- Please do not come to the office with more than 1 other person.
- You may also be asked to sign a release form.
Again, please call us at 212-242-4488 before your appointment if you have any symptoms, questions, or concerns.
We appreciate your cooperation, and wish you good health. Thank you, we look forward to working with you, and please GET VACCINATED!